This Spring semester Christian Students on Campus will have three large Bible studies. The Tu and Wed afternoon Bible studies are small group and presentation format and the syllabus is below. The topic is Life and Building. The Tuesday night Bible study is a lecture format and the topic will be introduced each night.
When and Where:
- The Bible—A Book on Life and Building (1)
- The Bible—A Book on Life and Building (2)
- What is Life?
- God’s Full Salvation in Life
- Three Lives and Four Laws
- The Sense of Life
- What is Building?
- The Two Aspects of the Church
- Knowing the Oneness of the Church
- Knowing the Fellowship of the Church
- The Overflow of Life
- The Five “Ups” in Ezra—Stirred up, Go up, Bring up, Build up
- Fruit-bearing and Shepherding
- Prophesying for the Building Up the Church
See also: Previous Bible Studies