The Summer Internship program with Christian Students on Campus began in 2005 for the purpose of equipping students to serve the Lord Jesus. Interns work side-by-side with staff members on campus and in the community during the summer, learning valuable hands-on lessons in outreach and shepherding.
Every summer thousands of new freshmen come to UT and begin to make decisions that will set their course for the rest of their life. Shouldn’t someone be there to tell them about Jesus?
Our primary goal in this internship is to help freshmen transition into college life with Christ as their center and the church as their community.
You will experience the joy of serving with the team week by week in a variety of activities that will equip you and build you up together with your fellow team members. We pray that Christ be glorified and His Body built up this summer through our service.
- Grow in the life of Christ
- Be built up in the church
- Bear remaining fruit
- Participate in daily planning sessions with the club
- Set up and staff on-campus information table
- Assist new students with practical needs: locate buildings, mini campus tours, select classes
- Develop relationships with new freshmen through the John Reading Challenge
- Organize and carry out orientation events
- Prepare printed and online fliers and signs
Student interns who commit to one or more full weeks can apply for financial support of up to $200 per full week.
SIGN UP HERE!
Note: Scroll down on the form to see the submit button.